02/25/2018, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Location:Aquarium Conference Center map
Description:Join us on Sunday, February 25 from 1-5 p.m. in the Aquarium Conference Center in the Scott Aquarium for our job fair.
Part-time Guest Services positions will be up for grabs in the following departments: catering, concessions, Durham’s TreeTops Restaurant, gift shop, grounds, the Lozier Theater, rides and ticketing.
Apply online at least 24 hours prior to the fair here: http://bit.ly/2GaaSF7 (Complete list of available positions coming to the site soon!)
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age and must be able to work weekends and holidays. Applicants should be able to provide at least three days of full availability with at least one day being a weekend day.
Once you’re aboard:
- Join a family of about 300 full-time and 650 part-time staff members, who together, run the top tourist attraction in the state and one of the best zoos in the world.
- Benefit the lives of more than 1,415 species across our 162-acre Zoo.
- Support the efforts of 50 field conservation projects and 20 research projects that help ensure a future for endangered and critically endangered flora and fauna around the world, even right here in Nebraska.
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment where each day is never the same.
- Get exposure to a variety of career paths.
- Access to a world-class workout facility. (By that, we mean a variety of terrain with unmatched scenery to get your daily steps in.)
- Oh and the best lunch breaks ever! (Because animals, duh.)
Back To Full Calendar